An amazing infographic was created by NowSourcing for the purpose of taking a peek into the life of the wealthy and what makes them so successful. What habits do they follow that make them rich? When I say rich, I’m talking about the top six: Larry Ellison, Warren Buffett, Amancio Ortega, Bill Gates, and Carlos Slim Helu. These top six have anywhere from $43-$72 billion dollars. So what do they do daily that perhaps the average Joe doesn’t? Check out the Infographic but following are some to check against your own habits and think about what you can do differently.
1. 81% maintain a ‘To Do List’.
2. 44% wake up 3+ hours before work.
3. 63% listen to audio books during commutes.
4. 79% network 5+ hours or more per month.
5. 88% read 30+ minutes per day.
6. 86% love to read.
7. 60% watch one hour or less of tv each day.
8. Only one state in the US has millionaires and that is New York.
9. 68% of 400 Americans on the Forbes 2013 billionaires list are considered self-made billionaires. Meaning they built rather than inherited their fortune.
10. Oprah Winfrey came out of a home with abuse and ran away when she was a teenager. What is she worth? $2.9 billion.
The wealthy set goals. When you set goals, do you believe that you will see them through? Do you set them and stick to them. It’s a discipline to set and accomplish your goals. You have to keep your eye on the target at all times. What do the wealthy think about setting goals?
1. 67% believe in writing down their goals.
2. 80% focus on accomplishing a specific goal.
3. 86% believe in lifelong educational self-improvement.
4. 84% believe good habits create opportunity.
5. 76% believe bad habits have a negative impact.
Never underestimate the power of healthy goals. It seems to work just fine with the wealthy, perhaps there’s something to that. Do you think you’re ready to start a new career? We have the perfect answer to your search for a new goal. Get online at Dent Repair School and let’s talk goals. We need PDR Technicians.