Dent Repair School
We will teach you everything you need to learn.
Our Paintless Dent Repair School curriculum offers several options to help you master your Paintless Dent Removal skills.
We teach you using only the latest in tool technology and applied methods to ensure your education is aligned with the current industry standards.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
FEEL FREE TO CALL THE PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR TRAINING SCHOOL
WITH ANY QUESTIONS: (800) 304-3464
The Most Advanced Training
- Specific and focused PDR Courses start weekly
- Use of our Paintless Dent Repair Training tools. You will receive a new set upon completion of program
- Personalized attention with
- Learn from industry experts with over 30 years of experience
- Accelerate your learning process through our experience
- Discover shortcuts and tips from our experts
- Learn how to run a successful PDR business
- Insights for competing in the current Paintless Dent Repair Training environment
- Methods for gaining and keeping customers
- Free weekend workshops
- Continued certification testing
- Ongoing email and phone support
Accelerate Your Learning
Our Paintless Dent Repair Training School curves your learning process in a fraction of the time, allowing
you to accelerate your skills and spending your time growing your Paintless Dent Repair business.
PDR Training Course
Paintless Dent Repair Training is the most comprehensive Paintless Dent Removal Training school class taught, and packed with all the necessary foundation building exercises to teach you all facets of PDR in the shortest amount of time. Students graduating from our 1 Week PDR Training course should expect to continue practicing their newly learned skills until they achieve the speed and proficiency desired.
Graduates of the 1 Week PDR Training Program will have the knowledge to properly access and remove a variety of damage, including hail repair, door dings and small creases. While the prerequisite for this course is good vision and the desire to succeed, it is recommended you have no serious back injuries as you will be bending up, down and all around. Remember, “Practice makes perfect” so be sure to continue practicing your newly learned skills when you get home.
PDR Training Course
Our 2 Week Training Course is designed for individuals who have an extra week to develop their newly learned skills with the supervision of their instructor. The benefits of this program include increased speed, confidence, and overall proficiency. You’ll repair more severe damage and develop specific techniques for repairing more challenging dents.
Our 2 Week Training Course is extremely beneficial for any individual who has no prior automotive experience. Expect your speed and confidence to dramatically increase during this second week of PDR Training. The objective of this course is to provide an ongoing lesson plan which will assist in the reduction of time needed to practice when you get home. While it doesn’t eliminate the need to practice, it will shorten your learning curve dramatically and provide you with the foundation to repair dents faster. The main benefit on these programs is the length of time you get to spend repairing dents side by side with your instructor. You’ll repair more severe types of damage and train on many makes and models which will help you to develop specific techniques for removing more challenging dents.
Dent Repair School
PDR Training Course Curriculum
- Hands-on training from 20 year veteran PDR instructor
- Work with your own individual training station and tool set
- Ongoing technical support and customer service by phone and email
- Framed Paintless Dent Repair Training certificate demonstrating your PDR Certification
- Training conducted in a state-of-the-art Paintless Dent Repair Training facility
- 1-on-1 personal instruction in small classes
- Paintless Dent Repair Training is conducted on all panels including trunk lids, doors, fenders, hoods, roofs and quarter panels
- Complementary buffet breakfast daily
- Paintless Dent Repair Training class includes post learning PDR instruction manual and reference video
- Learn to use every PDR Tool in your Paintless Dent Repair Training School course
- Challenging creases and larger damage in the greatest of detail
Start Earning $100 - $200 Hour Quickly!
The best part about the industry is that it keeps growing. Every year, more and more retail customers
become aware of the alternative method to standard body shops, and are searching for
Paintless Dent Removal by name. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. We are here to help you take full
advantage of becoming a PDR professional and have you join our growing list of successful alumni.